Before You Leave Home
Plan Your Trip
The Jungle Run Walk Edition location is a 10 minute walk from public transport options, so you will need to plan your trip accordingly. The Course Info page has all these details and more.
Make Sure You are Insured
As with all sports and recreation activities, there is some risk of injury. While we have taken all precautions to make the event as safe as possible, please ensure that you have adequate personal medical insurance cover.
What to Wear & Bring… And What Not To!
You Should Wear:
- Your Columbia Jungle Run t-shirt
- Sports shorts that can get wet and muddy
- Sports shoes / trainers that can get wet and muddy!
- Mosquito repellent
- We recommend that long hair is tied back
You Should Bring:
- Water bottle
- A spare change of clothes – you will get sweaty, wet and muddy!
- A small towel
- Cash for food and beverage
- A GoPro or similar to capture on-course fun
- Covered storage will be provided for your bags and personal items (note: leave valuables at home)
Leave at Home:
- Valuables and jewellery – anything lost on or around the course may be hard to recover!
- Sandals/slippers/flip flops/Crocs – you must wear proper training shoes on our course
On The Day
Listen Out for Announcements
We’ll make announcements over loudspeakers on the day and these will include important course info and safety. Be sure to listen out.
Be Ready to Set Off
You do not need to sign in on the day – just be ready to set off on time.
Staying hydrated is essential before, during and after your time in the jungle. Please bring plenty of water, and continue to replenish after. There will be hydration stations along the course and an additional water station at the Start/Finish.
Collect Finisher Medal
Once you’ve finished your walk, you will be handed a participation finisher medal.
Drop Your Bags
Covered storage will be provided for your bags and personal items (note: leave valuables at home). This is kept at your own risk and that Centaurs Group will not be responsible for items left in provided storage.